Friday, August 19, 2011

1 week down 35 to go!

This week actually went well I was far from ready but decided to jump in and wow! My Father's World you rock! I will tell you more about that later but for now our week in pictures.

This just cute and she is so clever with her little book road.
012

We learned why some countries on maps are larger than they appear on a globe
014

Daddy even got involved because I don't like peeling oranges.
013

Each of the kids made a John 3:16 poster to remind them to pray that people around the world would hear the Gospel and come to know Jesus. The pictures they clipped from the magazines where just so cool. Of course Isabelle's where all of mass destruction but maybe she just has a heart for hurting people : )
017

We also studied our front yard habitat
004

005

I have to get my workboxes in order and my schedule worked out a little better but I am praying for another good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment