Sunday, January 29, 2012

And the organizing continues....very.........slowly......

But I have finished a few very troublesome spaces, so I am making progress but it may be because I want to avoid all the other spaces that I don't want to deal with.

First was the kitchen, now mind you I still am struggling to keep up with counters & managing dirty dishes but in my defense my dishwasher died! But I organized cabinets, drawers and on top of my fridge and it has been like this for two weeks!

DSCF1272

DSCF1270

DSCF1268

DSCF1269

DSCF1273
I corralled all of my bread and chips in to two baskets!

DSCF1271
I also took a over the door shoe organizer(unused!)and used part of it to hold commonly used utensils.

Next I worked on the kids linen closet and their bathroom. I was able to make a lot of space by purging a lot of my baby stuff I just didn't want to go through. And by folding my towels and sheets differently, seriously all I did was fold them different and went from 2 1/2 shelves of towels to one!
DSCF1265
Best part I was able to fit 7 sleeping bags up on the top shelf of the linen closet!

DSCF1266

I also used the other half of shoe organizer to organize four kids and their many brushes, now everyone has a place for their toothbrush and hair brush, and I even got everyone their own toothpaste. It actually has been working nicely.
DSCF1417

No comments:

Post a Comment