Sunday, January 29, 2012

A little before and after organizing (lets keep it real!)

So I remembered to take a before and after of our little office space. I managed to get it clean and organized and it has lasted a week which is really unbelievable. I am now a firm believer in a place for everything and everything in its place.

So here is the before (and there may be some people who have lived with me at some point in my life who are laughing but whatever)
DSCF1299
DSCF1300

And here is the AFTER!!!
DSCF1371
(Now I should mention that I am still about waste deep in my paper management which are the boxes under the desk but I am making progress, I used to be buried!)

DSCF1320
Look everything has labels!!!

DSCF1321
Finally found a place for all Troys strategy guides and our printer paper. These are boxes I got from a work a few years ago when cleaning out an office.

DSCF1323
We used to have all our software discs everywhere in random drawers and files we went through and probably thew out more than half now they all fit in one little $1 store container in the drawer

DSCF1322
I want to get a nice little organizer for my top drawer but I am happy with this for now!

Now onto the playroom/schoolroom/dining room! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment