Saturday, August 14, 2010

For the love of google

Today has spent searching for preschool curriculum's. As evidenced by this picture Is-a-Belle took of me.
002


I wasn't going to use a curriculum with Is-a-Belle but she is causing more and more trouble and I think she needs a more little structure and to be included a little more with the older kids. She has recently reverted to acting like a baby, wants diapers (pull-ups we use for bedtime), eating baby food and sucking on a toy bottle and if it doesn't get her attention she causes trouble, pees on the floor, climbs on the counter to find cookies, colors on the wall, herself, my lesson plans. And suddenly a spanking is funny. Well if you will excuse me I am going to go listen to my "The New Strong-Willed Child" tape and cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment