Sunday, August 15, 2010

Not-Back-To-School Celebration

Today thanks to my mother my house got a serious face lift, well really all it got was cleaned but apparently that was all it really needed go figure. After experiencing the angry crazy mops of back to school shoppers I decided to celebrate tonight. The kids are having a not-back-to-school movie night because we are not going back to school till the end of the month like everyone around town, like all the people in Office Max I waited in line with for 45 minutes (including the lady Is-a-Belle kicked, sorry~!)or all the crazy drivers running around getting their last minute school supplies. Tomorrow when everyone else goes back to school my kids will still be sleeping and I thought we should celebrate this break from the status quo with popcorn and a movie from red box that I didn't have to wait in line for.

HPIM1868

No comments:

Post a Comment