Wednesday, June 6, 2012

I have really been enjoying food....but

I am not losing any weight, I haven't gained any either but still. I really am enjoying all sorts of food and really haven't found anything I don't like. I have made huge strides in the less cheese department seriously I consume maybe a 1/4 cup of cheese a day if that. I am in love with those hydroponic tomatoes from the farmers market, and now I want tomatoes all the time, straight tomatoes, tomatoes on everything I eat, doesn't matter they were AWESOME! I want more, I am out and they are near the end of their selling season, I may not survive. Another thing I love is the fresh ground grain bread I bought from a lovely mom I met through my homeschool group, it is fantastic bread. I eat the honey wheat toasted with cinnamon with my breakfast smoothie and the italian herb has been sneaking its way into a lunch or snack time with some of those tomatoes, red peppers, red onions and sprinkle of Parmesan, seriously beautiful! And what I love is her ingredient list, there are like 5 things and they are simple whole ingredients, it just feels good to eat it!

Here are some of the recipes I have marked off my pinterest menu (hehe!)

These were delicious and my first try of mushrooms, oh so good.




These were really good, I think mushrooms will be my new fajita filler!



I think this is my new favorite black bean burger! I think a big pile of guac on top is all it needs!



Tomorrow is going to be an all juice and smoothie kind of day I ate every meal today and feel little guilty plus I don't know what to make for dinner tomorrow. I think I am going to try short little reboots here and there.

No comments:

Post a Comment