Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Day 10 - And the beat goes on!

Yay! I made it to my mandatory cut off date! I told myself in the beginning that no matter what I would make it to day 10! Now that I am here I have no intention of stopping.

I kind of feel like a broken record right now, everything is pretty much status quo on the juice front! I took my lovely little red headed dancer for her dance pictures today, it poured rain and we got a flat tire! I didn't get to take any pictures because I was figuring how to change my tire in the rain in a skirt! It was awesome (insert sarcasm)!

I did take this picture of her yesterday she is growing up way to fast!

I am going to try and start working out to go along with my fasting I figure with all this energy I really need to put it into creating some good habits! I think tonight I am going to breakout my balance ball. I wish I desired to workout but whenever I have energy I usually just clean my house or create or organize something, workouts seem like I am wasting time. Anyway I am kind of hoping that it will push my weight loss just a little so I can satisfy my need for instant gratification and it will motivate me. Well I am off to put my little monsters I mean sweet darlings to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment