Saturday, May 5, 2012

Day 6

So remember that skin condition that I said was clearing up since starting the fast, I figured out it is called Keratosis Pilaris. Come to find out it is hereditary and all you can really do is deal with it. I didn't have it that I can remember until I was in my mid 20's but I think that has something to do with me not spending as much time in the sun as I once did (tanning can help). And I am not usually real caught up on appearances so I kind of ignored it, I mean I know its there I feel it all the time but I just didn't care enough to anything about it. So it is basically little bumps and redness all over the outside of my upper arm. It feels gross and looks icky. I guess treatments for it range from medical creams to holistic and no one thing will necessarily work for different people. I am very happy that the fast is helping to eliminate it, it is really cool watching it disappear, and I am curious to see it gone completely and whether it will come back once its over.

Speaking of over, am I done yet! I want to eat something, really just something the cravings seem to be gone I just want to eat food. I am going to add a spoonful of raw honey to my fast starting tomorrow as well as some herbal teas. I need a treat these seem reasonable without breaking my fast. I am down a total of 12 pounds right now, that is good, I seem to lose about a pound a day. I am going to start walking this week, I need to get into some kind of habit of working out I am terrible at creating good habits, though awesome at bad ones! I have plenty of energy but almost to much I don't know what to do with myself. And the hormones they are raging, I go from docile to pissed in like a split second. Hoping that turns around soon because the kids & I are spilling an unreasonable amount of things right now and it is driving me CRAZY!

Found this on Pinterest, it fits that day!


No comments:

Post a Comment