So I have a few tips for any of you that are planning to juice and here they are in no particular order:
1. Ginger makes just about any juice taste better
2. Lemon makes about any juice taste like lemonade
3. Homemade veggie broth can help you through tough food cravings
4. If you don't like a particular ingredient in a recipe add less than is called for
5. When it comes to beets less is less and it tastes much better!
6. The dollar store has giant packs of straws buy them, use them
7. 1 quart mason jars are good for storing juice if you have a masticating juicer.
8. Those reusable travel cups work great for taking juice with you on the go but use a disposable straw
9. If you have to cut your apples to juice them I suggest an apple corer it works for pears too.
10. Find a favorite juice and drink whenever you feel yourself faltering, experiment with juices but always have a fail safe.