Monday, May 7, 2012

Day 8 - Thanks

So I wanted to thank all of you that have been reading along, it is very encouraging when I am having a bad day! It also feels good that it is helping some of you get motivated.

Well the allergies have hit my house BAD! Everyone has pressure, congestion, runny noses, soar throats we all woke up on the same day sick. But cool things about juice, since I am on it full time juice my symptoms have not got past the "I think I am getting sick" point. This morning was rough I drank my last juice kind of early yesterday and woke up really hungry, and the lingering crud. After my first glass of juice though I feel really good.

And I don't know what in my juice exactly is doing it but it really helps heal a soar throat. Troy's first day juicing has been rough as he spent the whole weekend in the woods and he came home already to far gone. The juice seems to be helping him too, just a little late.

Piper must feel bad that I can't have pizza because she made me some for breakfast this morning!

My favorite kind, imaginary!

No comments:

Post a Comment