Friday, May 11, 2012

Day 12 - Wahooo!

That was what I said when I fit in the next size down jeans than I have worn in almost a year! So I am down one pant size almost two! I didn't even know. I have been avoiding my jeans. That made me totally happy today!

Troy is going to hit the farmers market tomorrow, we are trying to figure out where the cheapest produce is, so we can shop there exclusively. I think it is going to involve a lot of shopping around though, which doesn't make me happy.  But we go through all this stuff like crazy now that we are both on the fast so we got to make it a little more affordable. I tried really hard today to bake something for the kids, little pizza bites, I saw on pinterest, for them but without Troy there to keep an eye on me I didn't think I had the will power to not pop a delicious pepperoni in my mouth. I will try again tomorrow right after a full jar of juice and see how I do. I may need to enlist the help of my little food police. Cordelia and Trenton are pretty good, I will test them every once and a while to make sure they're on their toes. But Isabelle would totally give me food and tell me I don't need to drink juice anymore.

Tomorrow I am going to try taking the kids for a bike ride, I have determined that I can't get time alone so I have to make time to workout with them. We will see how it goes. I need some sleep tonight! Hopefully my 2:00 screamer will sleep although that seems unlikely.

And can I just say that it is pretty impressive that I have blogged for 13 days now. That is a record. Next week I am hoping to write about some homeschool stuff! The convention is coming and I so stoked for some encouragement and two full days without the kids isn't so bad either!

No comments:

Post a Comment