Thursday, May 3, 2012

Day 4 - Getting over the hump

Not that I think my fast is near over but I do think I am over the really difficult part, I didn't wake up loathing juice, but rather looking forward to it and my cravings seem to be under control today. I am down 3.2 more pounds for a total of 10.4 since day 1. Weight watchers had a message for me yesterday that I was losing weight to fast and they had recommendations how slow down my weight loss, thanks but no thanks I have been slowing down my weight loss for 11 years, I think I got that part down!

I am beginning to understand the difference between being tired and fatigued. I am tired because my 4 year old isn't letting me sleep through the night. But I am not fatigued, I have loads of energy and bound through the day. It is actually a very odd feeling. I have always just been tired with no energy.

Other cool thing I noticed is a skin issue I have had on my arms is clearing up, I don't know any other reason than the juice, I am happy about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment