Thursday, May 17, 2012

Day 18 - Have I really been doing this for 18 days!


So I think I have committed myself to officially end my juice fast on day 30. I have been flirting with 60 days since the beginning but I committed to 30 and that is just what I am going to do. I am starting to get a little tired of juice and I don’t want to start hating it. Plus my kids need a cook because all they eat is garbage when I can’t be in the kitchen. Do you want to know my plan? I am actually really excited to start some healthy eating habits! And still have some time to plan and am looking forward to it.

The first ten days after my juice fast will involve me drinking juice as per usual with the addition of some raw fruits and veggies. There are some I just don’t want to juice it just seems nasty, like broccoli but I would love to dig into some raw broccoli and maybe bananas. My goal is to stay this course till day 40.

From that point on I will move to two juices per day with a prepared meal once a day or two small prepared meals with juice throughout the day. I am planning to stay vegetarian for a few months and my plan is for the meals to be whole foods, 60%-80% fruits and vegetables, the other 40%-20% will be proteins and whole grains. My portions I intend to be much smaller than the average American portions. I am also planning to do a 10 day juice fast every two months to kick start weight loss and just to cleanse!

No comments:

Post a Comment