Sunday, May 13, 2012

Day 14

I am down a total of 18 pounds in 14 days. That is pretty good. I didn't loose as much this week as I was anticipating but I think that has to do with my activity level. I am going to try and start a workout routine this week, I don't want to waste this time on my fast by being lazy because that does nothing to help me if all I change is what I eat, I have to change everything about how I treat my body! And let me tell you that dropping 18 pounds this quickly I feel so much lighter!

Troy is probably going to bail on me and the fast this week. He never really wanted to do it past ten days and I don't think he will. But I think that is going to take a mental toll on me. The past 8 days with him have been a lot easier. The focus on food is completely gone, aside from making sure the kids are feed I don't have to think about it. And I had to be tough the first few days because he was detoxing and it was hard. But him leaving midstream is going to throw me, I can already feel it. I have to keep reminding myself of the progress I am making, and the reasons I did this and that I made 8 days before he even started I can make another 15 days and even more if I wanted!

No comments:

Post a Comment