Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Day 16 & 17

Did you all think I fell off the juice truck? I am kind of being an emotional freak but still sipping the cider! Haha! I have been getting my food fill by pouring over pinterest food pins if you all hadn't noticed! I am getting slightly obsessed with food and what I will eat when I am done with the fast. I really want to make sure I use this fast to start off on the right foot, so to speak, when it comes to healthy eating. Otherwise I won't continue to lose weight and I won't keep off the weight I have lost. I hit the library for some cookbooks and came home with a huge pile of vegan/vegetarian/whole food cookbooks I think I found at least one keeper. I am picky about my cookbooks so one out of 22 is pretty good!

I am still failing miserably to workout. Part of that may because it is Troy's weekend and I am adamant about not having an audience when I work out. And the lovely weather has kept me from walking. But I think those are just excuses and I need to shut it. As a matter of fact I think I will go pop in the bellydancing workout dvd as soon as I hit post!




No comments:

Post a Comment