Monday, May 28, 2012

Day 2 with food

So I have had one less jar of juice today and replaced with a vegetarian sushi roll! So much for the raw, but I am trying to make good decisions and drink as much juice as possible. The vegetarian sushi was delicious it had cucumber, avocado & carrots with brown rice, I think that it is my new favorite! The kids are studying Japan this week and Troy was going to the store so I couldn't resist the sushi, and 3/4 of the kids liked it, Piper ate like 6 pieces. I have also been enjoying some kale chips here and there today, what is funny about this is a I HATED kale chips when I tried them before the fast. But since I have been drinking liquid kale for the last 4 weeks I figured my tastes may have changed and tried them again, DELICIOUS! Another funny, I feel really guilty eating, Troy had to tell me I am eating now I don't need to feel guilty as long as I make good decisions. He is right but I am scared to see my weight start increasing. I am just going to try to focus on one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment