Saturday, May 19, 2012

Day 19 & 20

Man this is getting boring. Sorry I have spent the last two days pulling teeth around here just to get the kids to clean up. By the end of the day I have no desire to write anything. I actually am having a hard time remembering to drink my juice and water the last few days. I just don't seem to be hungry or thirsty for really long periods of time and when I am busy I am just forgetting. I know my stomach has shrunk considerably (at least from where it was) and I get full just drinking 12 oz of water. I will post my weight lost tomorrow, I have gotten out of the habit of weighing myself everyday, which is probably a good thing I don't think that is a good habit to develop. And for the record I have been doing a workout video each night. I tried balance ball Pilates with resistance straps on my balance ball tonight! I am going to try to memorize the movements and do them everyday in like a little circuit workout. Netflix should be sending me a new video any day and I looking forward to it but I am not going to tell what it is until after I see if I survive it. Only 10 days to go, I am excited and nervous!

No comments:

Post a Comment