Sunday, May 6, 2012

Day 7

I am feeling good today, all around, juice is tasty and filling. I mean when my kids where eating hotdogs and I could smell them I felt a little craving, but Piper promptly crawled in my lap and burped and the craving was GONE! I have been perusing pinterest for food ideas, I know that is probably not a good idea but looking at all the pictures was pretty much all the satisfaction I needed. I am thinking when my fast is over I will start raw for a couple weeks and then move to vegetarian with the occasional cheese, egg or fish. I am actually excited to have time to work on some serious meal planning, and I plan to keep at least one of my meals juice, indefinitely.

I will only posting my weight once a week now, I seem to be losing on a pound a day that is kind of boring so next Sunday I will post my week total, so right now I am down 12 pounds. I have lost a total of 28 pounds since I started trying to lose back mid February.

No comments:

Post a Comment